The GET_INvolved ERASMUS+ Traineeship programme is looking for YOU!
Apply until 31 August 2020 for the Traineeship between October 2020 and June 2021.
The program provides international students and early-stage researchers staffs with opportunities to perform internships, traineeships and early-stage research experience to get involved in the international FAIR accelerator project while receiving scientific and technical training.
The topics are appropriate for students and young researchers with first experiences or a background in:
- Computational Science
- Project Management and Administration [limited seats]
If your profile is matching to the following - do not hesitate to apply directly!
Category A: For those aspiring to be scientific and technical Trainees
- Bachelor and Master Students: who are in their advanced bachelor's or master's education (including science, technology, within last year of bachelor or during their master) from Universities and technical institutes can avail the Traineeship and Internship Programme
- strong command over natural science and engineering topics like one listed here: https://fair-center.eu/en/jobs-career/student/subjects.html
Category B: for those aspiring for Project Management, and Administrative Trainees
- a student enrolled for master programme in administration marketing or communication or equivalent
- having a strong interest in work for a project management
General requirements: Required for all Trainees
- having strong interest to work in an international environment
- good command over the English language (preferably B1 level or higher)
We offer the GET_INvolved ERASMUS + Traineeship Programme to those deserving and aspiring students who wish to get trained on a specific topic and are willing to perform project work which may or may not be part of their university/institutes curriculum will be eligible for this programme.
- project-oriented environment
- integrated into the team
- mentoring and supervision
- experience to work in an international research facility
- scientific reporting and presentation skills
- networking with future opportunities
Between 3 and 6 months, depending on project and funding from ERASMUS+ along with conditions agreed on Learning agreement. Please consult the duration available for you directly with your University ERASMUS+ Coordinator.
Read the instructions on the page: https://fair-center.eu/en/jobs-career/student/erasmus-progamme.html and apply on our website with documents mentioned.
Important: No Scholarships can be offered at this moment. However, support for accommodation can be envisaged only for some meritorious students without any financial scholarships from their own institute. Learn more about the GET_INvolved Programme here: https://fair-center.eu/get_involved