Hogarth Worldwide is the world's leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craftsmanship, insight and technology to bring to life the creative work of many of the world's most famous brands. Founded 13 years ago, Hogarth has grown from a start-up to over 4,500 people, in 30 key cities, and is now part of WPP. The obsessive pursuit of the best is in our DNA, it's the reason we exist and continues to drive us in everything we do, making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
We want to meet you as we have opened a 6-month internship vacancy (5 hours a day Monday to Friday) for our Technology Department and would like to know if you are interested. The retribution will be 300€/month.
In the internship, you will learn what day-to-day life is like in a digital programming company. In addition, you will collaborate on real projects with a team of high-level professionals in the sector.
- Knowledge/experience with HTML, CSS, and FIGMA
- Fluent English (C1-C2)
- Be able to sign an Erasmus+ Agreement with your University
- Support the Digital & Tech department
- Learn how to develop web communication campaigns (Frontend).
- Learn how to use web design programmes such as Photoshop.
- Acquire practical knowledge of programming languages such as HTML, CSS, JS.
Location: Madrid (Spain)