We are offering an EU Project Activities Coordinator Interniship at PRODER NGO, in the city of Eskişehir, Turkey. We are looking for a motivated and diligent candidate with good communication skills to work alongside our Project Management Team on EU solidarity projects.
The EU Project Activities Organisator will:
- support Local/International Projects and Activities;
- communicate with the team of volunteers
- collaborate with staff in order to create ideas and actions
- manage and arrange all the activities
- support the facilitation and management of the activities
- office duties.
What you will bring:
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Eagerness to learn and to be ready for the challenges ahead
Starting Date and working hours:
- Period: flexible starting dates, but preferably start as soon as possible;
- Duration: minimum 3 months maximum 12 months.
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
Preferred Candidates: we prefer candidates who intend to apply for the Erasmus Traineeship and who present the Learning Agreement for the Traineeship (Erasmus +). Please check the Procedure on the attachment.
- working with a nice and an international team
- Many interesting projects which allows you to quickly gain valuable experience
- Living in a beautiful student city