-Taking responsibility in all phases of Erasmus projects
-Organizing and leading meetings with Erasmus+ participants
-Organizing events, trips and other leisure activities with Erasmus+ participants
-Exploring relevant information about intenational studies, trends and youths
-Developing partnership with international and national institutions.
-Providing information and guidance about international projects.
-Coordinating preparation for applying new projects and programmes
- Punctuality, commitment to implemented projects
- Knowledge of English on a communmicative level
- Enthusiasm for taking on challenges
- Well organized
- İnterest in the areas of EU and Sustainable Goals
- Working with nice and international team
- Many interesting projects, which allows you to quickly gain valuable experience
- Living in students city with beautiful area