We are looking for a EU Project Manager intern to join our team. During your internship, you will participate in project administration and support across the project life cycle.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
● Produce database reports. Some of them will be specialized in technology.
● Determine variable solutions to make recommendations.
● Communicate and build partnerships with other organizations.
● Effectively communicate with an international multi-functional team.
Skills needed to be successful in this role:
● Willingness to learn and work as part of the team with passion about the relevant field.
● Major or field of study related to internship (Computer Science, International Business, Economics, Engineering, or related field).
● Acquire a deep understanding of the technology field.
● Ability to work both individually and in a team.
● Excellent command of English (both written and spoken).
● Positive attitude, desire to learn, and works well in a collective environment.
● Good multitasking skills.
● Result driven and creative thinking.
● Outstanding communication skills.
As an asset:
● Prior work experience in relevant fields.
● Proficient in use of MS Office.
What we offer:
● Working in a creative, dynamic, and young environment
● Being a full member of the Organization
● Attending at status meetings with brainstorming ideas for content development
● Benefitting from our think tank
● Knowledge sharing with colleagues
● Own work schedule
● Participation at any event of the Growth Hub
● Continuous internal training and workshops that will help you to develop further your skills
● Access in significant network Even if you do not have all the above skills, but you have the PASSION and WILLINGNESS to learn
Note that we review applications on a regular basis. Only complete applications will be reviewed. It will be our pleasure to meet you!