INTERNSHIP STARTING DATE AVAILABLE between Jan'22 - Mar '22
WHO WE ARE?
International Community IC ESA Napoli is a non-profit Association, recognized by the Municipality of Naples. It’s formed by students that offer free assistance services and organize a lot of activities for all international students.
Our main mission is to help and promote the integration of students in the city and promote youth activities and artistic and cultural heritage both locally and nationally. Most of the students we help have an average age of 20-22 years, for this we will give priority to requests consistent with our working context, focused on that age range.
As a non-profit Association committed in the field of youth policies we strongly believe in the professional opportunities that an associative experience can allow to learn . That is why our missions are pursued professionally, even if we’re not a profit company.
WHY APPLY FOR IC INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY ESA NAPOLI?
- You´ll have the chance to meet new people from all over the world;
- You will have a chance to work in the office in international and young environment;
- You can improve your English, your Spanish as well as Italian;
- Have the opportunity to learn a lot from the organization and the people who work in there;
- You can enjoy the activities and trips that we make.
MAIN TASKS FOR ALL OUR INTERNS:
- Attend and help international students;
- Inform students about our trips and activities;
- Help in promoting activities and creating new events and activities;
- Attend our events;
- Support our team in all the tasks that are necessary.
- Part time working plan 25-30 hours/week;
The numerous assistance services offered by the Association and the organized activities allow to acquire a highly educational, professional and entrepreneurial experience especially in the areas of communication, journalism, advertising and public relations, marketing, office management, tourism, international relations, resources humans and languages (although we could accept more fields if the needs of the students fit our internship program).
In particular we’re looking for a trainer for one of these work positions:
- EU PROJECT MANAGER
(We only accept trainers for at least 10 months with previous academic or work experiences in the field of European Project Management and Drafting)
The EU Trainer will be responsible for the correct implementation of European projects that see the involvement of ESA IC, including direct activities if appropriate. Trainer will support the board in looking for additional funding opportunities. Trainer will also be responsible for creating and writing the general ESA IC EU projects, where necessary and upon request of the board, to the coordination of the activities.ù
- TEAM RESPONSIBLE
(We only accept trainers for at least 3 months with previous academic or work experiences in the field of personal staff management for any associations/companies)
TR Trainer is responsible for a team of volunteers coordinating, directing and managing the daily and weekly workforce with supervisors.
FOR MORE INFO WE’LL PROVIDE MORE DETAILS ABOUT TASKS BY EMAIL
TRAINEESHIP APPLICATION STEP BY STEP
*All applications should be eligible for an Erasmus+ Placement Scholarship.
Please contact us by email [email protected] sending:
- Which position you choose to apply for;
- Share your CV;
- Share your Motivational Letter;
- Share Reference Letters and any other official certificates in addition;
We’re going to check your request and we’ll contact you to schedule a fact-finding online interview after which we reserve the right to accept or decline the request.