WakeUp Projects is a company responsible for organizing and delivering Erasmus+ exchanges for students and teachers located in Faro (Portugal). We are looking for students or recent graduates to fill Erasmus + internship position of a Projects Coordinator’s Assistant with Polish+Portuguese OR English+Portuguese.
General information about the internship:
Duration: 3-10 months
Commitment: Full-time / 30 hours per week
- Preparing documents, materials and activities for the clients.
- Delivering / assisting during cultural activities and one-day excursions to Portuguese cities
- Supporting coordinators with administrative tasks
- Carrying out translation and interpreting tasks during trainings.
- Giving Portuguese (or English) classes to groups of foreign students or adults – basic level A1/A2
- MANDATORY: Good knowledge of PORTUGUESE and Polish or English
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree student or recent graduate that is eligible to perform INTERNSHIP WITHIN ERASMUS+ PROGRAMME (100% OBLIGATORY CONDITION)
- willingness to work with people and move around :)
• Knowledge of other foreign languages will be an advantage (especially Spanish, French or Italian)
• Experience delivering classes
• Team work skills
• Friendliness, open-mindedness and creativity
• Good use of Microsoft Office Package, knowledge of photo-editing programmes or other graphic design programmes will be an asset
- financial bonus (350 eur) or covering accommodation
- possibility of full-employment after the internship
- free lunches
- flexible working hours
- possibility to work remotly up to 40% of working hours during the week
- opportunity to take part in free trips to Portuguese cities (Lisbon, Lagos, Albufeira, etc.)
- opportunity to practice different languages while being a part of a vibrant international team
- continuous professional development
All candidates interested are invited to send us their CV (email: [email protected])
We are looking forward to hearing from you!