Knowledge4Innovation is looking for an intern for the period 1 August (1 September) 2018 to 31 December 2018 for a period of 5 to 6 months. Knowledge4Innovation is an open, independent, non-profit platform with a wide variety of stakeholders including regions, cities and universities, research organisations, regions and cities, trade organisations and think tanks as well as technology platforms small and large companies. The main role for the intern will be to assist with the organisation of events and meetings, as well as Public Affairs research. Applicants eligible for an Erasmus, other grant or in a need of a compulsory traineeship as part of their studies, will only be considered.
The internship tasks include:
· Monitoring the latest European news / activities related to EU Policies
· Organising conferences, workshops and networking events in the European Parliament
· Conducting research for and reporting on numerous projects
· Updating the website and database;
· Assisting with various internal committee meetings;
· Performing various administrative tasks.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications and skills:
· University degree in European studies or a relative field (completed or in process of completion)
· Good knowledge of the European political environment, EU institutions and decision-making processes
· Excellent research and writing skills
· Fluent English
· Very good command of MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint/
Besides a valuable insight into the working practices of a Brussels-based EU public affairs organization, we offer reimbursement of travel expenses in Brussels and a daily allowance. Please send a CV (only) by email in English to Mr Iskren Marinov ([email protected]) no later than Friday, 30 March. Please inform (in the e mail text) us about your availability (start and end date) as well as the program which would support you for the internship.