In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring and gathering intelligence on EU regulatory and policy developments of the insurance sector. You will report internally on your areas of responsibility and to clients. In addition, you support the development of position papers and actively implement lobbying activities. You will do so by ensuring effective cooperation and coordination with different stakeholders, and by developing and leveraging working relationships with the EU institutions. Finally, you will also participate in a range of different meetings where you will actively promote the policy messages of the association.
- Monitoring and gathering intelligence on EU regulatory and policy developments
- Analysing EU developments on a range of pre-defined issues
- Regularly reporting internally and to members
- Identifying and flagging up new key issues of potential relevance
- Providing support for the development of the association’s positions and the implementation of lobbying activities
- University level education, preferably in an area related to European studies, law, economics or international relations.
- Able to work independently and in team and intellectually curious;
- Good organisational skills and capacity to identify key issues;
- Very good analytical skills and proven ability to synthesise feedback;
- Excellent drafting skills in English.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills;
- An outgoing and dynamic personality.