In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring and gathering intelligence on EU funds and policy developments. This role brings excellent opportunity to communicate with the European Parliament and the European Commission. You will report internally on your areas of responsibility and to clients. In addition, you support the development of position papers and actively implement project management activities. You will do so by ensuring effective cooperation and coordination with different stakeholders, and by developing and leveraging working relationships with the EU institutions. Finally, you will also participate in a range of different meetings where you will actively promote the policy messages of the projects' partners.
- Monitoring and gathering intelligence on EU funds and policy developments
- Analysing EU developments on a range of pre-defined issues
- Regularly drafting feasibility analyses, business plans, and European Projects
- Identifying and flagging up new key issues of potential relevance
- Drafting newsletters and communicating with the European Parliament & European Commission stakeholders
- University level education, preferably in an area related to European studies, law, economics or international relations.
- Able to work independently and in team and intellectually curious;
- Good organisational skills and capacity to identify key issues;
- Very good analytical skills and proven ability to synthesise feedback;
- Excellent drafting skills in English.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills;
- An outgoing and dynamic