Europe Direct Information Centre Reims Grand Est (EDIC) / Youth Information Centre, located in Reims, France, is currently looking for a motivated intern to join our team. The EDIC is an information centre specialised in European issues, we aim to distribute information about the European Union (EU), its policies and European mobility programmes for young people as well as the organisations that part take. We are part of a network of 48 centres in France, and 450 across Europe, which act as an interface between the EU and its citizens at local level.
Main tasks of the intern
- To contribute to the organisation of information campaigns about the EU: « Ambassadeurs européens, l’Europe à l’Ecole », European Mounth in Grand Est region and many others European activities… (general tasks involve assisting with general office tasks, logistical support, engaging with teams of European youngsters, sharing your experience as an “Ambassadeurs” with young people at schools, communications, and project reporting).
- Create written content about the EU for online and offline communications (amongst some web, e-Newsletter, social network, and brochures)
- Participation to information sessions and workshop about European mobility programmes for young people
- Depending on the actuality, the intern may be asked to assist other activities when it’s necessary
Skills and competencies
- An educational background in either European Studies, Political Science, Public Relations, Journalism and/or Communication, OR a strong interest for European affairs and intercultural dialogue - Communication skills and ability to work successfully in a team
- A Level B1/B2 of the French language