You can do an Erasmus or curricular internship (to get ECTS). You can do it without any program too.
You can do this internship if you speak English or Italian or Polish or Spanish or French or Portuguese (medium or advanced level or native).
We accept students or recent graduate students. We accept students of Bachelor, Master and vocational studies.
- To write internal legal reports about European Law updates.
- To write articles about European tax law.
- To analyse international agreements of the European Union.
- To write articles about data protection European law.
- To search jurisprudence and cases affecting European law.
The start date and duration of the internship can be adapted to the students needs.
You can also do an online internship. The worktime is flexible.
To apply you must send us an email with your cv to: [email protected]
Years of Experience required: