This is a remote internship, and the successful candidate will be required to work from home.
This internship offers flexible working hours to suit candidates' other commitments.
Duration of the internship should be a minimum of 6 months and up to 12 months.
This internship will require the successful candidate to travel to project coordination meetings in European countries for meetings, workshops and trainings - the costs of which will be covered by Cuiablue OÜ.
This internship will include the following duties:
- Support the management and implementation of European projects focused on education, training and innovation
- Provide administrative support for day-today tasks relating to European project implementation
- Represent Cuiablue OÜ to project stakeholders across Europe in online and face-to-face meetings
- Engage with key stakeholders face-to-face, online and by telephone
- Carry out regular monitoring and reporting of project progress and risks
- Attend and organise conferences, meetings, study visits, exhibitions and other events
- Prepare and deliver professional presentations on a variety of topics
- Promote Cuiablue OÜ's work and results through a range of communication channels including social media
- Organise and supervise stakeholder interviews and consultations, field research, testing groups and focus groups
- Carry out desk research for the purpose of preparing reports and guidance to stakeholders
- Monitoring and updating of project finances using Microsoft Excel