Our collaborator is a leading creative agency with a training center placed in Barcelona . Company provides also business solutions in the field of graphic designing, event planning, recruitment and financial analysis. Currently they are looking for an interns to join their team in their office in Barcelona and aid the event promotion / management team.
- Plan event or trip from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success
- Lead promotional activities for the event
- Approve all aspects before the day of the event
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
- Close cooperation with Tourism Management department as intern may be asked to plan a travels as well.
- representative attitude
- Proactive work ethic
- Great social skills
- willingness to learn
- Abilities to communicate in English
What will you get, your benefits:
- working experience in event promotion / management
- friendly atmosphere at comfortable office
- great item for your CV
- flexible schedule (internship may be both part-time or full time)
- professional training
- high commission for your successfully completed projects
- certificate of internship participation after finished internship
To apply send your CV to [email protected]
In the email specify what internship are you interested in and what city.