Criteria: EU Students enrolled at Bachelor's degree or Master's degree program eligible for Erasmus internship
Looking to explore a new place and grow professionally? Do Aurora Borealis and snowy winter sound interesting for you? What about an Erasmus internship in the capital of Northern Scandinavia? We conduct internships both in Helsinki and Oulu (so you can choose where you like more).
We are looking for a passionate individual with a big love for technologies as much as we do!
Ideally, we aim to find storytellers who believe in impactful campaigns. The internship would be more than creating visuals, we believe in the potential of creative talents.
CubiCasa is a real estate technology, data, and marketing company specialized in digital indoor spaces. We provide high-quality property visualizations, such as floor plans and home reports for real estate agents, brokers, realtors, property managers, real estate developers, photographers, space planners, software developers & other professionals all around the world – the current count is 138 countries.
The internship can be tailored to personal interest & capabilities and could include development & support of the blog creation, training materials, social media management.
- Research conferences in Europe and North America
- Support the Marketing Manager scale event coordination with the planning, execution, and logistics of our exhibiting, attending, and self-hosted events
- Work closely with external vendors and suppliers, including our trade show display partner, logistics company, decorators, electrical contractors, swag vendor, as well as local printers
- Assist for deployment, organization, and return of booth materials during trade shows
- Assist with administrative tasks, such as registering our attendees and booking hotel reservations
- Assist with post-event lead reporting
- Work with the marketing team to plan and execute the pre-, during, and post-event nurture and engagement programs