Are you diplomatic and love to get people together? Do you know how to plan ahead and have a strong sense of control and responsibility?
We think that one of the most important characteristics you’ll need is that you know how to get people together and can solve issues between people.
The events you will be managing will include team building activities.
You have to be fairly good with language and able to write inviting texts.
* Planning and hosting events
* Organising team meetings, for fun activities
* Giving one workshop per month
* Delegating responsibilities at events to the team members
* Taking pictures at events
* Creating social media content
What we need from you:
* Strong communication, social and diplomatic skills
* Ability to gather the whole group together
* Familiar with non-violent communication
We are looking for people out of the norm. People that want a different internship experience, that love to be in nature and make art.
The internship will happen in France and you will be working with a small fun team of young professionals. You will have a lot of freedom and independence to develop your own projects as well.
We are developing projects in the area of sustainability and art so it is important for us that you resonate with this topic.
When? We are flexible regarding the duration and time period of the internship.
We are flexible regarding the duration and time period of the internship.