What do we do?
South Tours commits to provide high-quality local products. Our mission is responsively and amusingly to carry enjoyable experiences about Malaga, organizing unforgettable activities for everyone who wants to dive deep into a multicultural environment and create the best memories.
We work in collaboration with the most social hostels in Malaga, providing the travellers with free walking tours, tapas tours, pub crawls and many other cultural events.
Who we are looking for?
- Currently enrolled student or recently graduated in a specialty of Tourism, Communications or similar;
- Fluent in English (Spanish would be a plus);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Positive and energetic person;
- Open-minded and well organized;
- Interested in tourism and cultural exchange;
- Someone who prefers working on a field, instead of sitting at the office.
What will be your role?
- Supporting with the preparation and planning of multicultural events;
- Promoting the events via flyers and social media;
- Hosting events and networking;
- Building a positive environment in the group
Why should you apply?
- To understand and apply the mechanisms of Tourism Market and Industry;
- To get to know different cultures while working in the company;
- To have the funniest internship ever
What do we offer?
- 25-40 hours weekly commitment;
- Flexible working time (includes evenings and weekends);
- Working in a positive and dynamic multicultural environment;
- Working on a field and being the leader of the group;
- An internship period from 3 up to 6 months.
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and Motivation letter to [email protected].