As an Executive Assistant, you will support the CEO on a variety of day-to-day tasks in Valencia and in the Google For Startups campus in Madrid. These tasks include scheduling meetings, handling travel details, writing content, and organizing events, among many other diverse tasks related to finance, administration, communications, marketing, and business relations.
- Prepare material and taking notes during meetings
- Manage the CEO’s calendar by planning and scheduling meetings, calls, and conferences
- Travel scheduling and booking
- Maintain data in Google Sheets.
- Create and respond regularly on several social media channels
- Creating, co-creating, and editing blogs, press releases, and articles.
- Organizing events
- Prepare/edit presentations
- Conducting researches
Who is the CEO?
Yannick is CEO of Sheetgo, a layer for online spreadsheets users to automate any process/workflow with the click of a button. In 2018 winner of the most innovative IT startup in Spain & Portugal as well as the Most Scalable Startup and SaaS of Europe at the South Summit, and part of Blackbox in the valley.
In parallel, he's in the board of two fast-growing co-working organizations focused on the impact to society with spaces in Spain & Brazil helping 100s of innovators.
He was previously CEO at Abramar, Best company for the world in 2015 according to B-Corp, which built low income, environmentally friendly residential buildings & neighborhoods in Brazil, optimized with his mathematical models for thermal, construction, living comfort, CO2, transport & light.
Before he spent a decade as a leader in the corporate world focused on online enterprise software at Ariba (SAP), Arthur Andersen, and FedEx.
He is a published author and has been a regular featured speaker at major conferences like TEDx, Universities like Columbia University and leading companies like Google, as well as featured in dozens of publications such as The Economist.
Yannick holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration on International Finance and Marketing, with minors in Industrial Engineering and Computer Information Systems. In his spare time, he practices sports, designs, and writes.
- At least English C1 and Spanish B2.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to details - semi-perfectionist.
- Strong ability to solve problems.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- IT skills: Spreadsheets and working with Google Apps such as Google Calendar, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Docs, etc.
- Gain experiences to develop a variety of skills.
- Gain entry, exposure, and experience in the tech industry.
- Collaborate within a positive and multicultural team atmosphere.
- Network with many other interesting startups in the Google Campus Madrid and in Lanzadera Valencia.
- Working with professionals, partners and investors from all over the world in an open office environment.
- We have really cool offices!
40 hours per week for a minimum of 5 to 6 months. Starting date is flexible.
Ideal candidates have a passion for tech, writing and are available to work from our Madrid office. You will also travel to Valencia from time to time.