The Faculty of Forestry and Wood Technology at Mendel University in Brno (FFWT MENDELU) is one of the major university teaching institutions in the Czech Republic, concentrating on research and academic activities in the areas of arborists, furniture design and furniture technology, forestry, landscaping, timber structures and wood building construction, wood technology and timber management and furniture design on bachelor, master and doctoral levels, and in research and expertise in the respective fields.
The internship will take place at the International Relations Office of Faculty of Forestry and Wood Technology, Zemědělská 1, Brno (Mendel University campus). The main task will be overall administrative support for the international officers, namely:
• Active seeking opportunities for promotion of our study programmes in English
• Communication with partners and agents
• Support during the organization of international events (typically conferences) at the faculty
• Other administrative support of services provided by the faculty’s international office
No salary is provided, using Erasmus+ grant for practical training is supposed. Mendel University provides accommodation and lunches at a reasonable price.
• Fluency in English (at least level B2)
• Proactivity, communicativeness, responsibility, flexibility, open-mindedness
• Using PC, especially office applications
Internship of a minimum length of 2 months (longer duration preferred). Availability on request.
Students interested in this offer are encouraged to send their motivation letter and CV to [email protected]