The clothes and the accessories that we design follow a simple, minimal aesthetic and a practical, functional ethos: we would like people to be able to use them everyday and everywhere.
We want to inspire people to live with few timeless objects that are made to last. This is why quality over quantity is a cornerstone of our philosophy and we have no interest in trends or seasonal collections.
Social and environmental issues are at the core of our work. By sourcing local materials, producing as little waste as possible and making our customers think about the impact of their choices, we aim to find sustainable solutions at every step of production.
wetheknot is looking for a Fashion Design intern to join our team in Lisbon, Portugal.
We are a small team who just started to grow and we are looking for someone who sees value in working in a young and rapidly-changing environment. Ideally, the candidate will be considered for a future professional position inside the Fashion Design department.
The internship is based at our office in Lisbon, Portugal and is scheduled to start in the beginning of February 2020.
– Trends research;
– Creation of inspirational moodboards;
– Development of technical / specs sheets;
– Support in product development (both clothing and accessories);
– Support in the production process;
– Support to the Communication Department during tasks that involve the whole team.
The ideal candidate
– Interest in fashion and sustainability;
– Strong sense of responsibility and autonomy;
– Experience in pattern-making, cutting and prototyping;
– High organizational skills;
– Good knowledge of graphic design tools like Illustrator and Photoshop;
– Good communication skills in English;
– Attentive and curious about contemporary trends;
– Ability to work in teams.
Please send your application, with resume, cover letter and eventual portfolio, to: [email protected] (subject: “Fashion Design Assistant — Erasmus+”).