We are looking for our fashion merchandiser yarn. We address our interns as yarns because without yarns there is no thread and without thread there can not be a weave . The logo of Klothberg is a transparent weave. Here we call thread as team of Klothberg and the working and interconnection is the weave. The more fresh the yarns are, the better the design of the company would be. So we look for this fresh perspective of merchandising and planning for our conscious fashion industry.
Klothberg is a conscious fashion service provider. Our service has a system which fuses conscious brands to develop their designs in to perfectly crafted products, with ethical factories in a sustainable environment. The system of Klothberg is divided into 3 services. The initial service is manufacturing of environmental friendly products by sourcing the ethical factory and facilitating production process for ethical brands. The second service that is SustainabIlity Integrated Inspection service is connected to the primary service by providing service to it, by inspecting the entire production process and giving the report to the buyers. Community service is the third service and the core of klothberg’s social business as it targets its audience the millennial conscious designers and green manufacturers to come together in a form of community engaging through different events that bridges this bond. The ethical sourcing and inspection stand as pillar supporting its third service, community. Klothberg is designed to make a social impact on the planet for the concern of environmental pollution and is made out of care.
We are looking for the yarn who would want to learn as well contribute with a creative approach. During the internship you will be part of the online merchandising project and will gain experience with aspects of organising, time and action plan for merchandising, bill of materials, technical packs. The merchandising internship is an exciting role, with commercial, analytical and creative aspects to it. The team that you will be assisting is young and dynamic furthermore there is an opportunity to interact with other overseas associates, interns, E-commerce and Operations.
POSITIONING - MARKETING YARN
Industry / Industries Retail / Wholesale/ Community -Fashion
- Support day to day merchandising activities
- Support in organising time and action plan.
- Support in the team activities and building
- Support in order follow up.
- Support in building merchandising tools
- Project -Proto Wire flow development for merchandising online application
WHAT WE OFFER
- A full time internship (32-40 hours) a minimum of 4 months;
- Unique opportunity to experience and help drive the success of the online merchandising tool.
- An outstanding intership experience in an international, energetic and fun environment, with a range of activities available in between working hours;
- Exiting work place at World Fashion Centre, Amsterdam during internship.
- An insight into all areas of mercahndising, from physical to online merchandising.
- Master Student in Fashion Merchandising or related field preferred;
- Native in the English language, both spoken and written;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well in written and verbal forms with internal teams and external partners;
- Strong organisational, time management skills and attention to details;
- Strong analytical skills with ability to measure performance and enjoys doing so;
- Computer literate (MS Office Applications; Photoshop)
- Affinity with merchandising
- Still enrolled in a study program for the duration of the internship
INTERNSHIP DURATION AND WORKING HOURS
The internship duration is for a minimum of 4 months.
We provide flexible working hours of 8 hours and day and 40 hours a week
We are located on the 10th floor(Top floor) of World Fashion Centre, Koningin Wilhelminaplein 13 1062 HH Amsterdam,The Netherlands.
The World Fashion Centre (WFC) is the meeting place for excellence for the national and international fashion industry. Companies outside the fashion industry have also found their way to the WFC. No other fashion centre in Europe has the allure of the WFC, where leading fashion brands, retailers, and wholesalers meet each other to view and discuss the latest fashion trends and of course do business. The remarkable architectural towers are the ‘bricks’ of the WFC, and the companies based here that inspire creativity and a sense of community are its ‘spirit’.
WHO WE WOULD LIKE TO WORK WITH
We would like to work with young energetic yarns who foresee work as a celebration and who would love to help us build; who believe in supporting the team, making a change, leading a project, open minded to new task, accepting challenges and being skilful.
Let us know the internship period and starting date. Please send in your resume and motivation letter if you feel you are the kind of yarn we are looking. You can reach us with your exciting application that we would be delighted to view at the below address.