Social media and community management
proceedit - BPM-RPA-AI internship programs
Duration: 450 hours
Commitment: Full-Time (3 months) or Part-Time (6 months)
Modality: Remote, presentially or mixed.
We offer you the possibility to participate in one of ours 450 hours BPM-RPA-AI internship programs options in order you can choose one of them according to your professional interests:
- App full stack development
- Apps maintenance & service
- Artificial intelligence development
- Big data, IoT & analytics
- BPM-RPA-AI process & bots development
- Business applications managementç
- Business development & sales
- Business management & administration
- Business process automation
- Business process outsourcing
- Finance & investors management
- Nets & security service
- Online marketing & sales
- Operational excellence consultancy
- Operations & project management
- Process applications server
- Robotic process automation
- Social applications management
- Social media & community management
- Systems & platforms service
- User interfaces & experiences design
- Website and SEO management
For the last 2 years, our learning-by-doing internships programs have already been followed by more than 60 trainees coming from many different countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, India, Ireland, Lebanon, Libya, Mexico, Nigeria, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, USA, Vietnam, Venezuela ...).
Just inform us on which internship program are you interested in or ask us for additional information you will need to take your decision. In that sense we have a list of current projects that we can provide you on-demand.
proceedit is a start-up project which has just been launched to the market. For the last eight years, we have been developing and fully testing a unique disruptive technology in the area of Business Process Automation Solutions (based on BPM-RPA-AI technologies) and servicing them on a Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) model through the Cloud.
In a few months’ time, we will be successfully competing with huge companies like ACCENTURE, CAPGEMINI, COGNIZANT, FUJITSU, IBM, ORACLE, PEGA, TATA, TECH MAHINDRA, UIPATH, XEROX, etc. thanks to our zero-code dynamic Process Application Server platform (dyPAS) that permits us to develop complex automation solutions 5 times faster and reduce 10 times their future service, support and maintenance load once in operation, compared with using the best current technology.
Our company is organized into 6 business units: Community, Academy, Lab, Factory, Business and Service. For all of them we organize internship programs related with several different topics and technologies wherein you will be able to develop your professional career according to your personal will, once you have obtained the required basic skills.
Roughly speaking, there are around 100.000 different business process automation solution classes identified worldwide (5 to 10 K for each main business sector or industry) with approximately 21 million organizations worldwide (private and governmental with 50+ employees) being potential customers for these products, and affecting around 2.4 Billion employees. These figures mean that this market has no future growing limits (market estimations expect a growing factor higher than 20 % per year).
Based on the above factors, a huge growing market combined with the availability of a new disruptive technology, we think working on this IT business sector represents a big challenge and a very exciting career opportunity for undergraduate, graduate and young professionals, not only with technical skills but also willing to work on business administration, marketing, sales, operations ... areas.
- Our internship programs can introduce you on different areas of knowledge and also help you to decide which area could be a convenient field of knowledge and experience for your future career development,
- Our BPM-RPA-AI internship programs are specially oriented to provide trainees with a very practical knowledge and experience by:
- Using a "learning-by-doing" with a smart combination of proven theory lessons, practices, tests, workshops, projects, demos, presentations and exams activities.
- Participating in the creation, implementation, operation and maintenance of real applications that go immediately on production.
- Participation on continuous rotary roleplays where trainees can adopt different company roles and perform real company tasks related to each role.
- 40 % of the internship effort time is dedicated to these roleplay performances.
- Applying strict rules on effort, performance, ethics and reporting control.
- Ensuring full transparency of progress made by the interns through the use of an advanced task manager application Jira
During this internship program, you will learn and practice the principles on how to use our methodology and technology to participate in many apps development projects.
Previous programming and/or other technical skills are not strictly required to participate in our internships, except for the lab unit program where they are mandatory; although some experience in the area and/or having used enterprise automation applications always help.
Depending on your skills you will participate in different apps development steps: collect information, define requirements, analysis, configuration, integration, compilation, testing, debugging, documentation, deploying, user training, startup, user support, maintenance, promotion, selling once the app goes into production and even you will be able to create complementary applications, like databases, functions, services, robots and connectors, if you have already or you are willing to develop the required programming skills.
Our internship programs can be done in part-time or full-time and no physical presence is strictly required although it is convenient when possible. However, frequent contact via Google Chat and Hangout will be essential to help you boost your progress.
During the internship programs you can count on the continuous assistance of our staff and receive documentation and other training, test and working material, free access to our support applications (Google Suite, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Postgresql, Bonita, dyPAS, Talend ...) and attendance to presentially workshops, webinars, etc.
In case you are coursing a master, university or school degree, the work done during the internship programs can be used as your degree project and the hours worked could count as course credits this, of course, depending on the policies applied by your academic institution. In that case, we are willing to sign the corresponding internship agreement with you and your academic institution.
You can also combine the realization of your thesis with the work done in our internship programs provided that your thesis tutor will accept it and we can find a topic aligned with the objectives of the three parts: you, your thesis tutor and ourselves. In this case, the full-time dedication will be required with a minimum of 150 hours per month.
Participating in one of ours 450 hours internship programs is the first required step to be admitted in our BPM-RPA-AI Career Plan which will open you the door to develop a future professional career in our company as a programmer, designer, developer, analyst, service agent, consultant, team leader, project manager, business promoter, etc. and it will cost you nothing, but your time and effort.
We are working on frontend, backend, databases, integration, robotics, AI and analytical aspects to develop and support our applications by using a wide variety of programming languages / technologies like C#, ASP, js, jquery, java, React, Node, REST, json, webhooks, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL, HTML5, CSS, Material design, PHP, Dart, Flutter, GraphQL, TensorFlow ... and deploying, servicing, supporting and maintaining our applications in our Amazon AWS EC2 and S3 cloud environments, using and integrating with applications and platforms like Google Suite, Divi, Woocommerce, Wordpress, Cognito, Google analytics, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Talend, Bonita, dyPAS ...
With ours internship programs you can obtain:
- For techie guys, formation in advanced frontend, backend, database, integration, robotics, AI, ML, DL and analytical state-of-the-art technologies for real applications going in production.
- For business guys, formation on financing, marketing, sales, operation and project management.
- For socal guys, formation on social media, content design and community management.
- Compatible with the participation as part of the Erasmus or a similar internship exchange program.
- Possibility to develop the final course degree project for your academic institution as part of the internship period.
- Compatible with the realization of your master thesis.
- Possibility to extend the initial internship period by participating in our Career Plan training modules.
- Obtaining real working experience in discovering, analysis, programming, design, development, customization, integration, testing, deployment, servicing, optimization, team leading, project management, user support and maintenance (operative, corrective and evolutive), and in finance, promotion, marketing and sales areas.
- Integration in a very dynamic, young, multinational growing team.
- Flexible part / full time working schedule.
- Presential and / or remote work.
- If you work on the community or business units, real hands on experience on marketing and business development of high-level worldwide applicable technological applications.
- Coursing last course or having coursed a Bachelor degree.
- Coursing or having coursed a Master degree.
- Technical (Information & Computing sciences, Telecommunications, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics …).
- Business (Business Administration, Marketing, Law, Six Sigma, Lean Management …).
- Social (Public Relations, Art & Design, Communication, Linguistics, Philosophy …).
- Erasmus internship or similar program recommended.
- 3 months duration minimum when working full time.
- Some knowledge on programming languages is recommended, although it is not mandatory, except for the internship in the lab unit.
- We are not necessarily requiring previous working experience although some user experience with enterprise automation applications is recommended.
- A regular work of minimum 20 hours per week is strictly required, every week during the internship period.
- For interns following a presentially internship, the minimum of 20 hours per week must done presentially in our office in Barcelona..
- Interns not fulfilling the above condition will be expulsed of the internship and they will not receive the Erasmus during and after mobility certificates.
- We will sign during and after mobility certificates only when the 450 hours dedication will be achieved by the intern, not before.
- Be sure to have understood the above conditions before enrolling with us. Take in account that not receiving the Erasmus mobility certificate will create you serious troubles with the Erasmus administration (you will have to give back the money received).
As an internship provider, we have a lot to offer you:
- Work with us remotely from anywhere / anytime.
- A very broad spread of attractive tasks and assignments managed by Jira.
- Bright prospects for career development.
- A healthy team spirit and flat hierarchies.
- A great team that celebrates successes and overcome difficulties together.
No financial compensation is allowed in our internships.
You must manage to obtain funds from Erasmus or a similar internship program.
Languages: English: Proficiency C1 recommended, B2 minimum required.
Level of Studies: at least coursing a Bachelor’s degree
If you think, as we do, that this could be a great opportunity for your professional career development, just apply to this call and/or email us to [email protected] or by filling up this form https://www.proceedit.com/career-plan/ indicating your interest on following a BPM-RPA-AI internship program indicating in which business unit and specialty you are mostly interested and we will be in contact with you as soon as possible to answer any doubt and providing you with all the additional information that you would require for the enrollment steps.