We are looking for a film-making/media intern to work in our office in London. You will be required to assist with the designing, filming and editing of footage for our eLearning courses. You must therefore be able to plan scenes, use equipment correctly and edit to a high standard.
Our eLearning courses are highly visual and include green screen footage, as well as interviews with employers and graphic effects.
- Skills needed:
- Experience in designing, filming and editing footage
- Experience editing green screen footage
- Experience using relevant programmes to create high-quality videos ranging from short interviews to longer, promotional footage
- Experience using graphic animations within videos
- Experience interviewing people/ creating documentary-style footage
- Creative flair
- Excellent written English and communication skills
- Time-management skills and ability to hit goals/ targets
- Ability to work well under pressure
We are unable to pay you for your internship, but we can cover your travel expenses to work. You therefore need to secure an Erasmus grant in order to fund your internship. We can also offer training, skills development and references, in a supportive and friendly environment.
In order to apply, please email your CV along with a cover letter and links to your portfolio to [email protected] .
Please make sure your cover letter is tailored to this role. Please make sure you have the experience we are looking for.
If you haven’t heard from us a week after the deadline, please assume you’ve been unsuccessful.