our work as intern an editor will involve:
- Recording diferent videos about 4 local handcraft (interviews about 2-3 hours recording).
- Assembling all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded in preparation for inputting into the computer inputting uncut rushes and sound, and synchronising and storing them into files on the computer.
- Digitally cutting files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what's usable, according with a previous structure guide.
- Creating a 'rough cut' (or assembly edit) of the programme/film and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages.
- Reordering and fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video.
- Overseeing the quality and progress of audio and video engineering and editing.
- Experimenting with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements.
- Writing voiceover/commentary.
- Suggesting or selecting music.