About the company
Convertize turns psychology into digital solutions, helping marketers to get better results online. Founded in 2011, we began by conducting acquisition campaigns for B2C and B2B websites. In order to generate more leads/sales for our clients, we used a combination of analytics, psychology A/B Testing. This data-driven approach to marketing is now central to everything we do.
In 2018, Convertize relocated to its current premises in Hammersmith, London. This new headquarters provides the perfect working environment for a multinational and professionally diverse company. Crucially, it provides plenty of space for the Convertize team to grow.
What makes us special
- A dynamic and multi-cultural team
- A fast-moving environment
- A dynamic office structure with minimal hierarchy
- Responsibility from the first weeks of your new internship
We are looking for a Finance Intern, who can start in January 2021 for at least 6 months and is seeking the opportunity to further develop operational, analytics and business skills.
In their first weeks each new starter will get a personal training by our team, tailored to their skills and learning progress.
Who might this role appeal to?
- A student or recent graduate from a business or science background who has first finance experiences
You will report to the finance permanent and be responsible for:
- Preparation of VAT and Annual Account spreadsheet
- Bookkeeping and bank reconciliation
- Customers invoicing
- Suppliers’ invoices verification and payments follow-up
- Accounts audit and review, reporting
- Bank payments
- Other financial and general administrative tasks
- University degree in Business/Finance
- Fluent in English and French
- Outstanding Excel knowledge
- Prior Finance experiences would be a plus
- Paid internship (£800 per month + possibility to apply for Erasmus)
- Free coffee, tea and tap beer
- The role is based in Hammersmith, London
- The standard working hours are 9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday