We are offering this internship in any of these cities Berlin/Warsaw/Madrid/Lisbon or online.
We are looking for an enthusiastic student that speaks English or Italian or Polish or Spanish or French or Portuguese (is not necessary to be a native speaker). Vocational or Bachelor or Master student.
• To analyse international transfer cases.
• To write articles about AML/KYC and CDD in foreign countries.
• To write reports about American financial sanctions.
• To write reports about EU financial sanctions.
• To solve finance cases.
• To write articles about finance.
The start date and duration of the internship can be adapted to the students’ needs.
You can also do an online internship. The worktime is flexible.
To apply you must send us an email with your cv to: [email protected]