- Work closely with Customer Success Managers assigned to deals on financial forecasting, integrated lease variance reconciliation, accounts reviews, financial data cleanup/reconciliation and other areas of financial support.
- Provide complex and occasionally highly complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business, typically exercising a strong understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
- Consult with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope.
- Provide expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives
- Forecast financial results within a broad scope.
- Lead business initiatives, typically leading analysts across multiple sub-functions within finance.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
- Represent the business unit during cross-regional or cross- functional planning processes.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance or related field
- Experience in more than one finance function
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis, with advanced knowledge in one area.
- Good Project Management Skills
- Fluent English both verbal and written
- Experience with using variety of software packages (ref. Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power point, Excel, Access, etc.)
- Interpersonal skills – excellent soft skills, cooperative, with strong problem-solving and analytical skill
- Able to work to deadlines and tight timescales
- An experienced team, flat hierarchies and a dynamic start-up atmosphere
- We actively shape your job profile based on your individual strengths, experiences and ideas
- We are tech-driven through and through! Our developers are constantly expanding their knowledge and developing our solutions further