We wish to bring to our team a young talented trainee for our internship program. You will learn and develop in a constantly growing and expanding company and be part of an enriching multicultural experience.
You will be doing:
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Management of internal risks
- Post journal entries
- Help with accounts receivables
- Payable and bank statement reconciliation
- Assist with internal audits
- Balance sheet analysis
- Work with the finance team on yearly forecast plan
- English spoken is a plus
- Team player
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- This is an internship position, no professional experience is required.
- Work location is Barcelona, with possibility to partially work remotely.
- Start date: flexible (recruitment during all the year)
- Length: flexible (according to the needs of the applicant between 1 to 6 month)