We’re a FinTech start-up that leverages new banking laws (PSD2) being implemented across Europe in 2020, putting the duopoly of Visa and Mastercard under threat by new entrants looking to capitalise on the payments market. The opportunity is to compete with the large payment giants and create new payments infrastructure.
The hospitality world is offline, and our ambition is to connect to all merchants across Europe by 2024. Payments are currently very expensive, with Visa and Mastercard making billions every year by charging merchants expensive fees.
This high cost is the reason that the hospitality world isn’t online yet, and with Lynq’s new payments processing, we can be the one to make it happen.
The first part of our vision is to innovate within the hospitality market by creating a digital connection between merchants and consumers (cafes, restaurants, bars, pubs, clubs takeaways etc) to enable them to access venue promotions and order food, drinks or tickets through the app for collection or table delivery, with payment made via our own banking integrations.
Read more about us here:
- Identify and establish new partnership opportunities and maintain current relationships.
- Establish new business strategies
- Raising awareness on payments issues in Europe (we provide full training and guides)
- Raising awareness of the Lynq ICO and our partners ICO's
- Create and implement consumer engagement strategies
- Maintain social media accounts as well as writing blogs
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in either business development or marketing
- Perfect written English
- A basic understanding of cryptocurrencies and payments
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Interest in working in a start-up environment