Erciyes University, Foreign Languages Faculty is looking for an Erasmus intern!
You can begin working with us in January February 2024. You can choose the length of your internship, it must be at least two months. This is an unpaid internship. You could be an English teaching assistant, too. You will support our foreign language teachers in their lessons and will also contribute to cross-curricular work. No previous teaching experience is required, as you will be assisting a main teacher in the classroom.
- Good time management and organizational skills,
- Critical thinking and problem solving,
- Collaboration skills,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English,
- Curiosity and willingness to learn quickly,
- Determined and ambitious.
What we can offer you;
- Opportunity to improve your international communication skills,
- Working in a dynamic, creative, and youthful environment,
- Additional experience in your field,
- Freedom for your creative spirit,
- A chance to become closer to Turkish culture, and Turkish language,
- Help to find accommodation,
Autonomy and flexible working hours,
Low living costs,
International airport opportunity,
Close to historical and tourist places as well as the Mediterranean,
Winter sports facilities.
We are currently looking for a new intern to begin working with us. You can choose the length of your internship, it must be at least two months. This is an unpaid internship.
If you are interested, please send your CV to [email protected] Make sure to include specific dates and duration for which you are available to begin the internship.
To know more about our university;