Do you speak Chinese and English? Are you looking for a varied challenge in which you can apply your foreign language skills as well as your know-how in the office on a daily basis?
Then take the next step with us! As a specialist, UIZ brings together specialists and executives from the commercial sector with national and international companies every day.
Use our personal contacts to employers nationwide! We recommend you to our customers and facilitate your entry into the company!
1. Correspondence in Chinese (Mandarin) and English
2. General office in Chinese (Mandarin) and English language
3. Independent translation and editing of Chinese (Mandarin) and English texts
4. Scheduling, coordination, and monitoring
5. Processing of incoming and outgoing mail
6. Data entry and database maintenance
7. Implementation of travel and appointment management
1. Successfully completed training as a foreign language correspondent or commercial training with a recognized foreign language qualification or comparable qualification
2. Negotiable Chinese (Mandarin)and English skills, further knowledge of foreign languages are desirable
3. Very good knowledge in dealing with the MS Office package
1. Independent and structured way of working
2. Sovereign and friendly demeanor
3. Strong team and communication skills
4. Distinct service orientation