You can do an Erasmus or curricular internship (to get ECTS). You can do it without any program too.
We accept students or recent graduate students. We accept students of Bachelor, Master and vocational studies.
You can do this internship if you speak English or Italian or Polish or Spanish or French or Portuguese (medium or advanced level or native).
- To write internal legal reports about business registration in countries of the EU.
- To elaborate reports comparing the process to register as a freelancer in EU countries.
- To make a guidance about tax advantages in the EU market, including the most competitive countries where to stablish a personal residence or registered address for legal persons.
- To provide consultancy regarding residence permit process and visa for business purposes in France, Spain, Romania and Croatia.
- To search for jurisprudence in the EU relevant for immigration law.
The start date and duration of the internship can be adapted to the students needs.
You can also do an online internship. The worktime is flexible.
To apply you must send us an email with your cv to: [email protected]
Years of Experience required: