Are you looking for a digital marketing internship? Do you want to learn more about Online Marketing, SEO and Conversion Optimization? At the same time, you wouldn't mind a glance into HR and recruiting processes? Then this would be the perfect internship and opportunity for you. We are searching for French interns right now because our platform is growing rapidly!
coLanguage is specialized in finding and matching peer-to-peer Skype language teachers. Moreover, we offer a broad variety of online language courses.
As an intern, you will be involved in our marketing activities as well as HR tasks. You will cooperate with a young and international team in a student-minded working environment. Our office is located in Valencia, Spain and is open for international students and Erasmus+ internships.
COVID-19 Update: You can start your internship immediately in home office. If the situation allows it, you can think about joining us in the office in Valencia, Spain.
- Use Google Analytics and other marketing tools to measure the success of our SEO strategies
- Search and identify keywords with high potential (search, rankings)
- Optimize content on our website: layout, content, scannability, headings, etc.
- Write creative and catchy content about eLearning
- Support our team in creating target-group related content
- Frontend optimization: learn the basics of HTML and Bootstrap4
- Recruiting, CV screening and interviewing new language teachers
- You study Management, International Business, Economics, Human Resource Management or else subject related
- You can express yourself well, both written and orally
- You enjoy writing creative texts and target-group related content
- You have great communication skills and enjoy working in a team
- Hands-on mentality
- Your English level is minimum B2
- Your native language French
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Improve your online marketing skills and knowledge in HR rapidly
- Work independently – you get your own tasks and responsibilities from "Day 1"
- We value our corporate culture – weekly team events, flat hierarchies and a fun working environment
- This is your chance to make an impact at a young and international startup!
STARTING DATE & WORKING HOURS
- Starting date: September/ October 2020
- Duration: minimum of 2 months, more is a plus
- Working hours: 35 hours per week (1hr break incl.)
- Compensation: Erasmus+ Scholarship
HOW CAN YOU APPLY?
Send the following documents to [email protected]:
- Short motivation letter
- Latest grades or diploma