Who we are:
Feelin is a startup active in Martech (Marketing Technology). After a first fund raising and the creation of a Proof Of Concept, the project goes into a second phase of development.
Feelin is a digital platform allowing to analyze the emotional reactions of an audience after viewing video content (such as advertisements for example). These reactions are analyzed by "physiological" measurements obtained thanks to the different sensors of smartphones.
This technology is aimed at media agencies or companies wishing to improve their audiovisual creations. The platform is divided into two main parts; one available to clients (accessible via a website) and the other available to testers (accessible via a mobile application).
The internship :
As a front-end developer intern, you join the technical department. Collaborate with the Product Owner and the backend developer on the following missions:
Design and development of the new product's functionalities, by designing the interface mockups using prototyping tools (Adobe XD, Figma ...)
Integration of designs and communication with the REST API
Test the new features: end-to-end / unit
Quickly adapt developments to the user’s needs
The profile we're looking for:
Student as an integrator or front-end developer.
A first internship with a known JS framework (Vue.js, Angular, React ...) is a real asset
You have a design / UX / UI sensitivity
You prefer a 50% integration / 50% development mission
Languages: Ideal FR but not mandatory. English level B2+ required
What we offer :
- Paid internship according to standards
- Start-up context where dynamism and short decision cycle are the norm
- Pleasant working environment; private offices, common areas and garden
- Accessibility; Brussels, Montgomery - parking in front of the building, easy access to public transport (metro, tram, bus, rail connection)
- Last but not least: Integrating a project at the start of its growth with a strong potential