Erasmus Student Network Milano-Bicocca is a non-profit organization that belongs to the Erasmus Student Network (ESN), the biggest student organization in Europe, recognized and supported by the European Commission. ESN Milano-Bicocca is supported by ESN Italy and has more than 500 young volunteers who develop recreational, cultural, social and civic activities to facilitate the integration of Erasmus participants in Italy.
Terms and conditions:
- Internship for a duration of at least 4 months (to truly appreciate this opportunity we recommend a 6-months internship):
- The successful applicant should start ideally as soon as possible;
- Must have an Erasmus+ traineeship program;
- Some remote work is possible upon agreement;
- Financial compensation: no financial compensation is directly given by ESN Milano-Bicocca. However, the internship can be funded if developed under the Erasmus+ Program;
- Training and integration provided by the ESN Team: daily tasks, communication strategy, team building and ESN events.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Report directly to the Communication Manager and Board members;
- Implementation of the communication strategy on different channels, including Website, Newsletter, social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, What's App);
- Aid in managing our website;
- Support with Public Relations, Media relationship and Events;
- Assist in various communication-related tasks;
- Organization of office work (front office, documents);
- Creating and implementing relationship with Erasmus students.
Required skills and experience
- Good knowledge of at least one of the following software: Photoshop or Canva;
- Proficient user of Google Tools (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets);
- Capability of working independently as well as working in a team;
- Great time management skills and ability to complete and deliver the work within the given deadlines;
- Precise and organized way of working;
- Good understanding of English and Italian, and Spanish as a plus;
- Comfortable working in a multicultural environment.
What we offer you:
- A real friendly team;
- A great place to work;
- The possibility to improve your office management and IT skills
- The possibility to improve your language skills;
- Possibility to participate to our events, thanks to our partnerships you will receive lots of discounts for discos, pubs, restaurants and trips;
- Then you will have lot of fun in our university and in Milan which is an amazing city, full of surprises and opportunities.
How to apply: first of all apply to this link and then send us an e-mail to [email protected] with your CV and a motivational letter