Only e-mailed applications will be considered. Please do as specified in this ad.
- Management of ESN Office;
- Helping Erasmus students;
- Processing trips and activities registration.
The main purpose of this internship is to help in the ESN office giving information to Erasmus students, keeping the office open and receiving registrations for events and trips. There is a big personal contact with Erasmus students that will allow you to meet other international students and increase your personal and professional skills.
You will be allowed to participate in ESN activities such as social events, parties, and trips to make you feel at home and more involved in the ESN environment.
"The whole environment in ESN Porto, in my opinion, is so intimate and friendly, that this internship is really worth it to apply for. If someone is communicative and likes meeting new people and even help them when they need it, is suitable for this position and I am sure they would not regret it." - Argyro, Greece (office intern 15/16)
Video testimonial by one of our interns about his experience in ESN Porto and work-life balance https://youtu.be/3WSgPzrvVuA - by Tim Hamann, The Netherlands (office intern - 1st semester 2016)
Profile of the Candidate
- Knowledge of ESN advised;
- Fluent English speaker, other languages advised;
- Flexible, sociable and friendly person.
Time and availability:
- Presence in Porto required;
- Full time at the ESN Office (5 days a week)
The applicants must provide:
- Curriculum in English
- State the desired dates and time limit for the internship in the e-mail
- Send them to [email protected]