Who we are:
Swiss Institute for Disruptive Innovation is an organization founded in 2015 by a group of researchers, developers, entrepreneurs, and innovators with the aim to turn future threats into opportunities by analyzing emerging trends and technologies with the potential to disrupt existing processes and produce a meaningful change in economic and social systems.
What we do:
We do things differently. We challenge ourselves by benchmarking with state-of-the-art technology and update constantly our activities to the latest innovations and R&D results. We have been in business for years developing multiple projects in space economy, healthcare, VR/AR/XR and artificial intelligence. Among our activities, we hold the School of Disruption, an e-learning platform which aims to translate complex know-how into easy-to-understand content to allow everyone to acquire the skills they need to seize the next future’s emerging opportunities and a blog, Universe, which is our point of view.
What are the main topics of the internship:
Inbound and outbound marketing
What you'll be doing:
- Contribute to the development of community marketing strategies
- Develop and maintain high engagement content, from blog insight to other kind of social media content
- Identify collaboration opportunities with influential industry partners
- Liaise with Customer Support to ensure smooth communication with our users, helping to keep customer satisfaction as high as possible and avoid miscommunication.
- Retrieve valuable information about student associations, faculties, courses or degrees offered at universities all over the world.
- Prepare monthly reports on the activities to keep track
You are proficient in English - at least B2 level (other languages are a big plus).
Bachelor’s degree or a student in the process of obtaining a Bachelor’s or Master's degree
You are interested in Innovation, showing research skills, ‘nosy’ and curious by nature
You are methodical, organized, focused and hardworking, and you are not afraid to work under pressure.
You are able to work independently and as a part of a team and you do not get discouraged easily.
You are tech-savvy and have good knowledge of Google Sheets/Excel.
Creation and editing skills are a big plus (e.g. Canva, Ph)
What we bring to the table:
- A flexible remote working position
- A fun, young, diverse, and energetic international team
- A beautiful sweatshirt
-This is a great opportunity to drastically improve your CV and to learn a lot of new stuff!
- You will be involved in the strategic planning processes
-You will have the freedom to address every topic you feel we should, even if it’s bold.