MYWATER is seeking a candidate for a part-time Full-Stack Developer or Back-end Remote Internship due to Covid situation..
MYWATER is an early-stage cleantech startup with a strong environmental and social vocation: we are on a mission to accelerate world transition to sustainable and safe water consumption. Some people call it the water fountain; we call it MYWATER.
MYWATER is a digital and contactless water refill station, sustainable alternative to the bottled water problem, implementing a circular economy and EU Green deal by addressing SDG6, SDG11, SDG12 and SDG13. We're building the future, smart public hydration stations, the public service where thirsty day-traveller refill purified drinking water while on-the-go.
We're building the future, smart public hydration stations, the public service where thirsty day-traveller refill purified drinking water while on-the-go.
MYWATER is growing fast and the team need help in building software programs for IoT devices.
We are looking for a brilliant and enthusiastic person with experience to join our team - ideally for at least 6 months.
YOUR TASK WILL INCLUDE:
- To develop the heart of our product - our IoT database and dashboard - together with our development team
- To conduct statistical analysis, develop machine learning methodologies and model estimation
- To be responsible for further development of our Data & Analytics products and services
- To implement innovative network functions
Moreover, as a part of our small team will give you the opportunity to cover different tasks, improve your skills and to develop new abilities and competences with our constant support.
- To be fluent in English (another language would be +)
- To be client-oriented thinking and good term working skills
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related experience
- To be Immediate availability.
- You are interested in the following topics: Big Data, Machine & Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- You love one of these: Java, Spring Boot, JQuery, MySQL, VUE.js
Eligibility for the participating in the Erasmus Internship program is the Plus, but not necessarily.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Vibrant startup environment, with a young and friendly team
- International colleagues
- Opportunity to develop your skills
- Experience a startup mentality,
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to spend your internship time;
STARTING DATE AND WORKING HOURS:
• Period: flexible starting dates, but preferably in the shortest time possible;
• Duration: minimum of 6 months, more is a plus;
• Working hours: 20 hours per week;