MYWATER is seeking a candidate for a part-time Full-Stack Developer or Back-end Remote Internship due to Covid situation.
MYWATER is an early-stage cleantech startup with a strong environmental and social vocation: we are on a mission to accelerate world transition to sustainable and safe water consumption. Some people call it the water fountain; we call it MYWATER.
MYWATER is a digital and contactless water refill station, sustainable alternative to the bottled water problem, implementing a circular economy and EU Green deal by addressing SDG6, SDG11, SDG12 and SDG13. We're building the future, smart public hydration stations, the public service where thirsty day-traveller refill purified drinking water while on-the-go.
We're building the future, smart public hydration stations, the public service where thirsty day-traveller refill purified drinking water while on-the-go.
We are an international team from Slovenia, Croatia and France, and we do all our work in English. We are looking for YOU to join our team and make our idea become reality.
YOUR TASK WILL INCLUDE:
- To develop database systems for real-time operation
- To develop an end-users water app
- To designing HMIs and working with different M2M protocols for data acquisition (mainly standard serial COM)
Moreover, as a part of our small team will give you the opportunity to cover different tasks, improve your skills and to develop new abilities and competences with our constant support.
- To be fluent in English (another language would be +)
- To be experienced working with relational dependent database management systems (SQL, Oracle, etc.)
- To be proficient knowledge of data acquisition and data processing
- To be Immediate available.
Eligibility for participating in the Erasmus Internship program is the Plus, but not necessarily.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Vibrant startup environment, with a young and friendly team
- International colleagues
- Opportunity to develop your skills
- Experience a startup mentality,
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to spend your internship time;
STARTING DATE AND WORKING HOURS:
• Period: flexible starting dates, but preferably in the shortest time possible;
• Duration: minimum of 6 months, more is a plus;
• Working hours: 20 hours per week;