At Tangent Projects, we're always looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our team as interns.
Our internship programme provides hands-on experience working in a dynamic and supportive environment. You'll have the opportunity to work closely with our team, learn about the day-to-day operations of an artspace, and gain valuable skills in event planning, exhibition programming, studio and curatorial practices.
A good level of English is necessary and some level of spoken Spanish. An interest in contemporary art would definitely be welcome. As part of your internship at Tangent Projects, you would be taking on a range of exciting responsibilities that will give you hands-on experience in the day-to-day operations of our artspace. Some of these responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with our studio artists and assisting them with any needs they may have
- Coordinating events such as artist talks and open studio weekends
- Keeping a watchful eye on the gallery and making sure everything is running smoothly
- Engaging with visitors and sharing information about our exhibitions
- Building positive relationships with our artists and helping them to feel supported
- Assisting with administration
- Promoting our exhibitions and events through various communication channels
- Providing support during the installation and take down of exhibitions
- Keeping the space welcoming through daily upkeep duties
It does include some weekend and evening work.
If you're interested in interning with us, we welcome you to apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]. We're excited to hear from you and look forward to potentially having you as part of our team.