White Olive Hotels is a hotel chain having its properties on the island of Zakynthos, Greece.
At the moment we own 3 hotels:
- White Olive Premium Hotel Laganas which offers 138 rooms in 4* standard, 3 swimming pools, a restaurant and two bars;
- White Olive Premium Hotel Agios Sostis which offers 125 rooms in 4* standard, 2 swimming pools, a restaurant and two bars;
- White Olive Elite Hotel Laganas which offers 195 rooms in 5* standard, 2 swimming pools, 2 restaurants and a bar.
We are looking for some trainees that will join our team and help us during the summer season in order to provide the best services for our customers.
As we host many tourists from Poland, preferably polish native speakers.
Taking the opportunity to work for us, you can learn how to manage a hotel. If you are studying tourism, hospitality or management and want to have some practical training, you found a perfect place to do so. Sun, sand and sea provided!
We are looking for students and graduates that are willing to join us between May and September, preferably for 5 months period but also less (MINIMUM 2 MONTHS), depending on individual circumstances.
We are looking for open, friendly, enthusiastic and ambicious people. We do not require previous experience, training will be provided. Your tasks will be based on following activities:
- Front Desk – welcoming & helping the guests, check in & check out procedures, working on reception, assisting with reservations
- Restaurant – waitressing, serving and cleaining tables, bar assistance
- Kitchen – helping the chef, food preparation and assistance
You will work around 48 hours per week, with accommodation and food provided as well as reimbursement of the flights tickets (from Poland with charter flights only).
No financial compensation, we encourage you to apply for European financial support such as Erasmus.
If you are interested, please send your CV to the following address: [email protected]