Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Are you an extremely fluent German speaker with good knowledge of English? Do you have a customer service mindset and knowledge of computers? Would you like to experience the lifestyle of Athens, Greece?
Well, if you've said yes to all of the above, I think that it's time for you to apply! Apply now and provide an exceptional performance as a German Customer Experience Agent.
What our client offers to German Customer Experience Agent:
- Excellent salary (14 salaries per year)
- First class ongoing training and development
- Career development opportunities
- Relocation package in case you reside outside of Greece
- You will join a multinational market leading call centre company
- Work in a vibrant and energetic Athens office with a real team focus
- Free Greek language lessons
- Multicultural and modern working environment
- Onsite canteen and casual dress code
- Employee relations team to assist you with integrating to the Greek lifestyle & culture
- Fun interactive activities organised within the team (team events, excursions, themed parties, sporting events, etc
- and much, much more
Tasks of a German Customer Experience Agent:
- Act as the first point of contact for all German callers
- Respond and record customer inquiries raised through inbound calls
- Maintain solid customer relationships with German customers abroad by handling questions with speed and professionalism
- Troubleshoot and resolve common technical problems
- Delight customers with your knowledge and expertise in order to exceed their expectations
Requirements of a German Customer Experience Agent include:
- Be familiar with high-tech gadgets and customer service
- Speak German to native standard and English at a very good level
- Have communicative and outgoing personality
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and most importantly empathy
If this sounds like you or someone you know, we want to hear from you today! Apply online by clicking the link below!
Have some questions first? Feel free to contact our multilingual team at [email protected] .