Are you a fluent German speaker with an advanced level of English?
How the idea of a multinational company expanding in Thessaloniki sounds to you? Were you seeking the opportunity to take advantage of your exceptional German language skills without a relocation to a new city or country needed?
Then, look no further cause this is your chance. Our client, a newly established company in Thessaloniki, is looking for a fantastic German speaking Customer Service Representative to join them on this new journey in Greece.
As a German Customer Service Representative, you will be offered:
- A competitive monthly salary
- Relocation support to those residing outside of Greece, accommodation bonus for the first months of living in Thessaloniki
- Food and transportation voucher
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Parties, festivals & many events throughout the year
As a German Customer Service Representative, your daily routine will include to:
- Deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all customers by email, chat, or phone in the German language
- Provide world-class service to customers in an accurate, efficient and respectful manner on every call as measured by different performance metrics
- Research and resolve issues reported by the client's end-users
- Document all information on customer interaction system according to standard operating procedures
- Ensure that all logins and passwords (both internal & external) are kept confidential.
In order to hack your path to success as a German Customer Service Representative, you must:
- Be fluent in German and an advanced speaker of English
- Research and review issues and communicate effective solutions
- Show empathy to customers as you determine a solution to their needs
- Be flexible to work some weekends and evenings
- Self-motivated and willing to join a fast-paced startup environment
- Demonstrate literacy with Google Suite Applications and moderate level in Excel
If this sounds like you or someone you know, we want to hear from you today! Apply online by clicking the link below!
Have some questions first? Feel free to contact our multilingual team at [email protected] .