Are you looking for an interesting and creative internship abroad? Do you like working in a young and international team with flat hierarchies? Are you interested in the area of SEO and Online Marketing? Then this is just the right internship for you!
Join our team at our office in one of the most beautiful cities of Spain – Valencia! We at Beziehungszentrum help people find the right online coach or therapist for their individual needs. We focus on couples therapy and individual coaching. Our vision is to make therapies more accessible to a broader range of people by offering therapy sessions online. Furthermore, we write informative blogs and articles about topics related to relationships, personality and personal development.
- Write SEO blogs and articles for our homepage
- Conduct keyword research for our website
- Develop your own blog strategy
- Support our team in creating and developing online campaigns
- Write and develop newsletters and mailing content
- Create target group related content for our website
- Currently enrolled student or recent graduate in a relevant university course
- Business Administration
- International Management
- or another related field
- Your native language is German
- You speak English at C1 level
- You can easily express yourself well both in writing and orally
- Hands-on mentality and a results-oriented work spirit are some of your strengths
- You enjoy researching and writing your own creative texts
What can you expect from us?
- Improve your online marketing skills and knowledge rapidly
- Work independently – you get your own tasks and responsibilities from day one
- We value our corporate culture – weekly team events, flat hierarchies and a fun working environment
- This is your chance to make an impact at a young and international startup!
Starting date and working hours:
- Starting date: February/March 2020
- Duration: minimum three months, more is a plus
- Working hours: 35 hours per week
- Compensation: Erasmus+ Scholarship
How can you apply?
Send the following documents to [email protected]:
- Short motivation letter
- Latest grades or diploma