Parpalandia is a small, family-owned company in Finnish Lapland. We run our own husky safaris, northern lights tours, nature tours, and also provide accommodation in 2 nature cottages.
We are looking for a German-speaking trainee, who is interested in working in sales, service development, marketing, and social media. You can learn about sales, business partnerships, tourism company's operations, marketing, etc. The length of the internship is flexible (2 months and more). Due to the coronavirus situation, the internship can be done remotely/ online (this option is preferred).
Our requirements are:
- Fluent in German and English, both spoken and written;
- Any other languages are a plus;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Good communication skills;
- Assisting the Sales Manager in service development and sales and booking processes;
- Communication with customers;
- Communication with our partners and subcontractors;
- Helping with social media;
- Work in one of the most desired winter destinations in Europe - Rovaniemi;
- Work in a family environment;
- Professional experience;
- Flexible working hours;
- If you choose to come to Finland, free accommodation at Parpalandia;
Note: we recommend you to apply for the Erasmus scholarship.
If you are interested, send us a CV here or to [email protected]
I am looking forward to hearing from you.