Are you looking for an interesting internship where you can combine your graphical talents with the development of landing pages, visitor conversion optimization and UX? Call to actions, Google Analytics, A/B testing and other online marketing concepts are part of your studies and interests? Have you always wanted to live in one of the most beautiful cities of Spain? Then this is just the right internship for you!
As a UX and communication intern you help to improve the conversion funnel of our website. You help to increase the conversion of visitors into a registered user with the optimization of our frontend, landing pages, communication and email flows. You test and develop new ideas and you design mockups and prototypes. You cooperate in a young and international team in a student minded working environment. You work closely together with the CTO and our IT team. The internship takes place in Spain (Valencia) and is open for international students and Erasmus+ internships during the summer or one of the academic semesters.
- Content management and communication optimization
- Concept development (testing of new ideas, benchmarking, brainstorms, user interviews,...)
- Mockup and prototype development
- User testing and interviews
- You are currently enrolled or a recent graduate of a relevant university course
- Communication studies
- UX program
- Communication design
- or related field
- Practical experience in UX is a big plus
- German is your native language
- You speak English at C1 level
- You are creative and take care of details
- You are interested in online marketing, communication and web technologies
What can you expect?
- Improve your UX and prototyping skills
- A great learning experience in a short period of time and the opportunity to create real-life products
- Learn about design thinking and agile product development
- Work in a young and international team with a great corporate culture
- Work and live in one of Spains's most exciting cities: Valencia!
- Once in a life time opportunity to spend your internship time on projects that actually matter!
Starting date and working hours:
- Starting date: February/March 2020
- Duration: minimum 3 months, more is a plus
- Working hours: 35 hours per week
- Compensation: Erasmus+ Scholarship
How to apply?
Send following documents to [email protected]:
- Your CV
- A short motivation letter
- Your most recent grades or your diploma