During the internship you will work on our booking processes, dashboards, front-end, back-end and SEO marketing programs.
- Module development
- Back-End development
- Front-end development
- Technical design and architecture
- Currently enrolled student or recent graduate in a relevant university course
- Computer science
- Information technology
- Web development
- or related field
- German is your native language
- You speak English at C1 level
- Interested in cutting-edge web development technologies
- Knowledge of at least one object oriented programming language
- Knowledge of software design patterns
- Drupal knowledge is a plus
What can you expect from us?
- A great learning experience in a short period of time
- Become part of our young and international team
- Learn how to build responsive web applications on a Drupal based back-end
- Implement external API's (Amazon, Google, Mollie and others)
- Work in team through GIT (version control)
- Once in a life time opportunity to spend your internship time on projects that actually matter!
- Work and live in one of Spain's most beautiful cities: Valencia!
Starting dates and working hours:
- Starting date: September/October 2020
- Duration: minimum 3 months, more is a plus
- Working hours: 35 hours per week
- Compensation: Erasmus+ Scholarship
How to apply?
Send following documents to [email protected]:
- Your CV (including frameworks that you are familiar with)
- A short motivation letter
- Your latest grades or your diploma