- Creation of a global SEO and PPC (pay-per-click) strategic plan, based on commercial growth bridges and company strategies.
- Development of a comprehensive marketing strategy, shaping that strategy with a well-aligned execution plan, enabling the business to meet the aggressive growth projections identified for this market segment.
- A deep understanding of the commercialized product attributes, profitability, benefits to the customer and application.
- Identifying new opportunities through close collaborations with our global sales, customer applications, and technology teams.
- Set a competitive strategy for the global, align brand priorities in which country.
- Ensure brand initiatives are consistent with agreed-upon goals, priorities, strategies, and brand equities.
Education, Background and Skills Requirements
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen with the ability to collect and analyze data and communicate insights effectively. Ability to quickly understand unfamiliar markets through primary research and analysis and develop strategies plans to address those markets.
- Experience managing global search in multiple languages preferred.
- Deep analytical understanding, using key insight for strategic decision-making.
- Good understanding of the marketing funnel and customer journey and how to improve paid search user experience across each funnel stage.
- Ability to work with multiple internal stakeholders across the globe, gain followership
- Experience working cross-functionally with global marketing teams.
- Track record defining and sustaining best in class processes.
- Project management expertise.
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Very strong English written and verbal communication skills
No financial compensation
Years of Experience required:
At UIZ, you will spend the fall gaining real-world experience, working on real projects and learning from a genius group of designers (at least we think so). We make sure you walk away with a better understanding of design in all areas, including branding, web design, digital marketing, and print design. Join us! B2B collaboration support Operations optimization and implementation Product and technology development External events and market outreach Supply chain and logistics management.