GARI is looking for someone energetic and confident that will research, reach out to and manage major partners and sponsors for the Next 100 Symposium, the ReDefine Next 100 global youth program and other activities and projects of the Global Arena Research Institute.
New task for this position:
For a traineeship in partnerships, you'd mostly be working on acquiring potential clients for our services (this may be consulting companies, other research institutions or companies, universities, or regular corporations) - please check the website to understand what we offer. You would compose outreach emails for different sectors and then manage the communication with potential clients.
- research potential partners and sponsors
- contact and reach out to them
- communication with partners and sponsors
- logistical and administrative coordination for partner requests and arrangements
Who we are looking for?
- leader, team player
- own incentive, drive and motivation
- passionate about globalisation and interdisciplinarity (intersecting politics, business, technology, academics, research, etc)
- previous communication experience - high-level professional emails, voice communication and in-person meetings
- someone who has attention to detail, over-prepares and is very organised
- comfortable dealing with high-level people and institutions
- experience in drafting proposals and professional emails, experience with decks is welcome
- Google Drive
- Very good professional English writing
- Communication and social skills - networking
- Grant writing is very welcome
Please read about the event and program we want a partnership coordinator for before applying