Are you passionate about creative digital storytelling and interested to gain hands on experience and expertise in the field of communication? Dramblys seeks a positive, responsible, and proactive graphic design intern to support its staff.
The Graphic Design Intern will assist in all aspects of graphic design and provide services for projects ranging from branding, collateral design, printed materials, social media upkeep, and related. Additionally, the intern will be tasked with managing our organization's social media pages and generating content, engaging with other accounts to boost viewership and profile engagement, deciding when to post and what to post, and continuing to expand our organization's movement over social media.
- Assist with the creation of social media assets including social feed images and Instagram stories, Instagram Reels & TikToks
- Follow a marketing calendar and meet deadlines to ensure content is created on time.
- Work closely with project managers to support day-to-day content deliverables
- Create graphics and design layouts for websites, marketing campaigns, social media, blogs, print ads, flyers, and email newsletters.
- Generate ideas and concepts for various marketing and advertising deliverables.
- Deliver digital marketing assets, resizes, and branded content.
- Create, design, and revise interactive eLearning projects (including tests, narration, sound effects, and graphics/animations.)
- Utilize conceptual concepts to take raw content and create storyboards that support delivering an engaging learning experience.
- Storyboard and animated video; design the graphic elements and animate in accordance with the style of the subject matter and audience.
Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you. All applications must include a resume and cover letter to be considered.
For any further questions or inquires regarding the internship, please contact us at: [email protected]